Who Can Use CEEQUAL?
CEEQUAL can be used by a variety of industry professionals including:
Public and Private Sector Clients
- Embedded sustainable practices can lead to long-term cost savings
- Reputational benefits
- Demonstration of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Scrutiny of designs and processes
- Ensure sustainability is an important consideration from the outset
- Identify and implement enhancement opportunities
- Cost savings driven by sustainability considerations, such as reduced resource consumption
- Improved project management
- Increased competitiveness between project and contract teams
The Highways Agency, Network Rail, Costain, Balfour Beatty, Mott MacDonald and Atkins are just a few of the 200+ organisations that have adopted the CEEQUAL Methodology on their projects and contracts. View a list of CEEQUAL users.
Many public sector clients and funders such as Welsh Assembly Government, Thames Water, London Underground and Crossrail are specifying the use of CEEQUAL on large-scale projects, and some clients have started to select contractors based on their experience of applying CEEQUAL.
What can I use CEEQUAL on?
CEEQUAL is applicable to all civil engineering, infrastructure, landscaping and public realm projects and contracts of any size or description. This coverage includes: