Who can use CEEQUAL?
CEEQUAL can help a wide range of industry professionals, from across civil engineering, infrastructure, landscaping and public realm projects. CEEQUAL provides a framework to help realise sustainable practice across the design, strategy, implementation and management of your project, as well as certifying this sustainability performance to enable communication of your achievements to the wider world.
- Embedded sustainable practices can lead to long-term cost savings
- Reputational benefits
- Demonstration of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Scrutiny of designs and processes
- Ensure sustainability is an important consideration from the outset
- Identify and implement enhancement opportunities
- Cost savings driven by sustainability considerations, such as reduced resource consumption
- Improved project management
- Increased competitiveness between project and contract teams
The Highways Agency, Network Rail, Costain, Balfour Beatty, Mott MacDonald and Atkins are just a few of the 200+ organisations that have adopted CEEQUAL on their projects and contracts.
Many public sector clients and funders such as Welsh Assembly Government, Thames Water, London Underground and Crossrail are specifying the use of CEEQUAL on large-scale projects, and some clients have started to select contractors based on their experience of applying CEEQUAL.
CEEQUAL is applicable to all civil engineering, infrastructure, landscaping and public realm projects and contracts of any size or description.