Verifiers are appointed by CEEQUAL after a formal verified assessment has been applied for. We check that the chosen Verifier is independent from the project or contract team and they are selected according to a combination of workload, availability, distance to the project and expertise relevant to the project. They carry extensive knowledge of implementing CEEQUAL into the industry.
What is the role of the Verifier?
- Reach agreement with Assessor about scope out
- Mentor first-time Assessors on their first Assessment
- Respond to the Assessor’s queries about the CEEQUAL process during the Assessment
- Review and verify the completed Assessment by
- Inform CEEQUAL that the verified Assessment is ready for ratification
- Act as an ambassador for CEEQUAL Ltd and comply with the CEEQUAL Code of Conduct
- Keep up to date with Scheme updates.
How do I become a CEEQUAL Verifier?
To become a CEEQUAL Verifier you need to be a trained Assessor and have carried out at least one full formal verified CEEQUAL Assessment. New Verifiers are recruited by CEEQUAL when the need arises, at which time an open invitation is issued to all Assessors who fit this profile. The process then involves submitting a written application, followed by a two-day Verifier training course, which includes continual assessment and a 90-minute exam.
Please contact Ian Nicholson for more information about becoming a CEEQUAL Verifier.