Training courses to become a qualified CEEQUAL Assessor are held regularly throughout the UK and internationally upon request.
Other upcoming courses
- Doha, date to be confirmed: Project Assessor Training
- Madrid, POSTPONED: Project Assessor Training
To find out more about upcoming training courses, or to register your interest in a particular location, please email email@example.com.
CEEQUAL Project Assessor
Two-day course for new Assessors which includes lunch and refreshments on both days, a copy of the CEEQUAL manual, and supporting course materials. Accommodation is not included. Courses usually run on Day 1 from 9.15am (for a 9.30am start) to 5.15pm finish and on Day 2 from 9.00am to a 4.30pm finish.
The course covers:
- what the CEEQUAL scheme is and why it has been developed;
- use of the appropriate CEEQUAL manual, basic skills required and the role of the Assessor;
- the environmental and social issues covered by the Scheme
- detailed study of each section of the manual including the nature of the questions, reasons for their inclusion and scoping-out advice; and
- the Assessment and Verification process.
Following the training course, all delegates who have reached the required standard will be issued with a CEEQUAL Assessor certificate.
The two-day CEEQUAL Project Assessor training course is also available to anyone who does not plan to become a CEEQUAL Assessor but wishes to gain detailed awareness of how CEEQUAL works and the benefits that can accrue from its use.
CEEQUAL Term Contracts Assessor
One-day extension course for existing CEEQUAL Project Assessors which includes lunch and refreshments, a copy of the CEEQUAL manual, and supporting course materials. Accommodation is not included. Courses usually run from from 9.15am (for a 9.30am start) to a 5.15pm finish.
If you are interested in attending a CEEQUAL Term Contracts Assessor training course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update training for existing CEEQUAL Assessors
The Version 6 top-up training module for existing CEEQUAL Assessors is available online through the BRE Academy. Once you have successfully completed the online module you will be able to register and assess projects using CEEQUAL Version 6.
The Version 5 update module remains available in the Document Library on the CEEQUAL Online Assessment Tool.