The latest CEEQUAL training opportunities with BRE China and HKIQEP are here!
- Date and time: 11th October (13:00-21:00) and 12th October (13:00-21:00)
- Venue: Virtual event held on GoToWebinar (link provided later)
- Price: HKD10,500
- CPD: 14 hours
In collaboration with the Hong Kong Institute of Qualified Environmental Professionals (HKIQEP), the BRE China team are organising CEEQUAL Projects Assessor training courses.
The latest two day course, which will take place in October 2021, is open to both the China and Hong Kong markets. The course prepares learners to confidently undertake CEEQUAL assessments on live projects. Details covered include a comprehensive look at the background of the CEEQUAL scheme; the assessment process; use of the appropriate CEEQUAL manual; and an examination of the environmental and social issues covered by the scheme.
The course is limited to 10 seats and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so book your place now to ensure you don’t miss out!
- Gain deeper understanding of CEEQUAL
- Learn how to apply the CEEQUAL standard in practice
- Qualify as a CEEQUAL Assessor, enhancing your CV
- Earn CPD training hours