These discussion and feedback sessions are your opportunity to comment on the consultation draft of CEEQUAL Version 6, which is the result of merging the CEEQUAL Version 5 and BREEAM Infrastructure Pilot methodologies.
- Glasgow, Tuesday 2 April – hosted by Institution of Civil Engineers
- Birmingham, Wednesday 3 April – hosted by Ramboll
- Belfast, Thursday 4 April – hosted by AECOM
- Cardiff, Friday 5 April – hosted by Arup
- London, Friday 5 April – hosted by WSP
- Stockholm, Thursday 11 April – hosted by WSP & SGBC
All workshops will run from 9.30am to 12.30pm (arrival from 9am).
In addition to being able to provide written comments on the new CEEQUAL Version 6 draft manual, these workshops will provide an opportunity for you to provide feedback in an interactive discussion environment.
Please note: to effectively participate in the discussion you will need to have read the consultation draft prior to attending the workshop as these workshops will not contain any presentations on the changes.
A list of the discussion topics will be circulated to attendees prior to the workshop.