Two day CEEQUAL Project Assessor training course. For people wishing to become trained CEEQUAL Assessors or gain an awareness of the scheme’s requirements and benefits.
This course will cover:
- what the CEEQUAL Award Scheme is and why it has been developed;
- use of the appropriate CEEQUAL Manual, basic skills required and the role of the Assessor;
- the environmental and social issues covered by the Scheme, plus the new ‘Project/Contract Strategy’ section included in the new Version 5 of the CEEQUAL Methodology;
- detailed study of each Manual Section including the nature of the questions, reasons for their inclusion and scoping-out advice; and
- the Assessment and Verification process.
Dates and times
Day 1: Tue 11 Oct 2016, 09.30 to 17.15
Day 2: Wed 12 Oct 2016, 09.00 to 16.30
BRE, Bucknalls Lane, Garston, Watford, WD25 9NH, UK
£895 + VAT (where applicable)
For more information on this or any other training course please contact us.
Call +44 (0) 333 014 7880