Two-day CEEQUAL Project Assessor training course in Stockholm, Sweden. For people wishing to become trained CEEQUAL Assessors or gain an awareness of the scheme’s requirements and benefits.
The course will cover:
- what the CEEQUAL award scheme is and why it has been developed;
- use of the appropriate CEEQUAL manual, basic skills required and the role of the Assessor;
- the environmental and social issues covered by the scheme, plus the new ‘Project/Contract Strategy’ section included in the new Version 5 of the CEEQUAL methodology;
- detailed study of each manual section including the nature of the questions, reasons for their inclusion and scoping-out advice; and
- the Assessment and Verification process.
Dates and times
Tuesday 22 May 2018, 9.30 – 17.15
Wednesday 23 May 2018, 9.00 – 16.30
£895 (plus VAT)
For more information on this or any other training course please contact us.
- Call +44 (0) 333 014 7880
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org