Two day CEEQUAL Project Assessor training course. For people wishing to become trained CEEQUAL Assessors or gain an awareness of the scheme’s requirements and benefits.
This course will cover:
- what the CEEQUAL Award Scheme is and why it has been developed;
- use of the appropriate CEEQUAL Manual, basic skills required and the role of the Assessor;
- the environmental and social issues covered by the Scheme, plus the new ‘Project/Contract Strategy’ section included in the new Version 5 of the CEEQUAL Methodology;
- detailed study of each Manual Section including the nature of the questions, reasons for their inclusion and scoping-out advice; and
- the Assessment and Verification process.
Dates and times
Day 1: Wed 13 Jul 2016, 09.30 to 17.15
Day 2: Thu 14 Jul 2016, 09.00 to 16.30
AECOM, 4th Floor, Bridgewater House, Whitworth Street, Manchester, M1 6LT
£895 + VAT (where applicable)
Please download, complete, and return the booking form to register for this course.
Places are limited to 16 people. We will confirm your booking once we have received full payment.
For more information on this or any other training course please contact us.
Call +44 (0) 333 014 7880