One-day CEEQUAL Term Contracts Assessor training course. An extension course for trained CEEQUAL Project Assessors wishing to use the Term Contracts scheme.
This course is discounted when sat in addition to the Project Assessor course, 13 – 14 March 2018. When booking the three full days please enter the code: tcontracts25 for a 25% discount when prompted.
This course will cover everything you need to know to conduct Term Contract Assessments:
- Introduction to Term Contracts
- Refresher on the CEEQUAL Methodology
- Relationship between CEEQUAL for Projects and CEEQUAL for Term Contracts
- Technical introduction and definitions
- Principles and details of the scoping out process
- How to approach an Assessment, including evidence requirements
Date and time
Thursday 15 March 2017, 9.30 – 17.15
CIRIA, Griffin Court, 15 Long Lane, EC1A 9PN, UK
£440 + VAT (full rate)
£330 + VAT (Discounted rate when also attending Project Assessor training, 13 – 14 March)
Book your place online (via BRE)
If attending Project Assessor training, 13 – 14 March 2018, discounted rate is applicable. Please enter the code: tcontracts25 for a 25% discount when prompted.
For more information on this or any other training course please contact us.
- Call +44 (0) 333 014 7880
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org