One-day CEEQUAL Term Contracts Assessor top-up training course. Extension course for trained CEEQUAL Project Assessors wishing to use the Term Contracts scheme.
This course will follow a two-day CEEQUAL Project Assessor course on 24-25 April.
This course will cover everything you need to know to conduct Term Contract Assessments:
- Introduction to Term Contracts
- Refresher on the CEEQUAL Methodology
- Relationship between CEEQUAL for Projects and CEEQUAL for Term Contracts
- Technical introduction and definitions
- Principles and details of the scoping out process
- How to approach an Assessment, including evidence requirements
Date and time
Wednesday 26 April 2017, 09.30 to 17.15
Iberdrola, Ochil House, 10 Technology Avenue, Blantyre, Glasgow, G72 0HT, Scotland
£440 + VAT (where applicable)
Please download, complete, and return the booking form to register for this course. Please note that you must have first completed a CEEQUAL Project Assessor training course before you can complete this top-up course.
Places are limited to 16 people so we can only confirm your booking once we have received full payment.
For more information on this or any other training course please contact us.
- Call +44 (0) 333 014 7880
- Email email@example.com