Two-day CEEQUAL Project Assessor training course in Glasgow, Scotland. For people wishing to become trained CEEQUAL Assessors or gain an awareness of the scheme’s requirements and benefits.
This course is being followed by a one-day Term Contracts Assessor extension course on 26 April.
The course will cover:
- what the CEEQUAL award scheme is and why it has been developed;
- use of the appropriate CEEQUAL manual, basic skills required and the role of the Assessor;
- the environmental and social issues covered by the scheme, plus the new ‘Project/Contract Strategy’ section included in the new Version 5 of the CEEQUAL methodology;
- detailed study of each manual section including the nature of the questions, reasons for their inclusion and scoping-out advice; and
- the Assessment and Verification process.
Dates and times
Day 1: Monday 24 April 2017, 09.30 to 17.15
Day 2: Tuesday 25 April 2017, 09.00 to 16.30
Iberdrola, Ochil House, 10 Technology Avenue, Blantyre, Glasgow, G72 0HT, Scotland
£895 + VAT (where applicable)
Please download, complete, and return the booking form to register for this course.
Places are limited to 16 people so we can only confirm your booking once we have received full payment.
This course was originally advertised as being held in East Kilbride on 25-26 April. Please note the change in date and location.
For more information on this or any other training course please contact us.
- Call +44 (0) 333 014 7880
- Email email@example.com