We’re hosting a series of free events around the UK on CEEQUAL and BREEAM Infrastructure.
These events are a chance to meet the team and hear how our plans to develop a single sustainability rating scheme for infrastructure are taking shape for launch in 2018. They are also an opportunity for you to share your views on the development and ask any questions about the future of the scheme.
The morning sessions are being held at locations around the UK and include a networking lunch.
Book your free place at your nearest upcoming event:
- Glasgow, 21 September
- Birmingham, 13 October
- Belfast, 19 October
|10:00-10:30||Registration & refreshments|
|10:30-11:00||Welcome and future plans
|12:00-12.15||CEEQUAL Award presentations|
|12:15-13:00||Refreshments and networking|
- A90/A96 Haudagain Improvement – Transport Scotland, Jacobs
- 4th Generation Term Contract – Management & Maintenance (North East and North West) – Transport Scotland, BEAR Scotland Ltd
- BRT Northern Route – Tinsley Link – Sheffield City Council, Carillion PLC
- Larne Public Realm – Mid & East Antrim Borough Council, AECOM, Earney Contracts Ltd
- Bank Square Regeneration – Department for Communities Belfast Regeneration Directorate, RPS, FP McCann Ltd
- Comber, Donaghee and Newtownards Public Realms – Ards and North Down Borough Council, AECOM, FP McCann Ltd
- Crumlin Leisure Centre Extension & Refurbishment – Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council, WDR & RT Taggart, Woodvale Construction Company
- Royal Victoria Dock Portal – Crossrail Ltd, Arcadis, VINCI Construction UK Ltd
- Running Tunnels (East) – Crossrail Ltd, Arup, Atkins, Jacobs, Mott MacDonald, Dragados Sisk JV
- Pudding Mill Lane – Crossrail Ltd, Arup, AECOM, Morgan Sindall
- Whitechapel and Liverpool Street SCL – Crossrail Ltd, UnPS, Mott MacDonald Ltd, BBMV Joint Venture
- Shafts and Headhouses – Crossrail Ltd, Jacobs Engineering Group, Costain Skanska JV
For more information about any event please contact us.
- Call +44 (0) 333 014 7880
- Email email@example.com