These discussion and feedback sessions are your opportunity to comment on the consultation draft of CEEQUAL V6, which is the result of merging the CEEQUAL and BREEAM Infrastructure methodologies.
- Tuesday, 2 April, Glasgow – hosted by Institution of Civil Engineers
- Wednesday, 3 April, Birmingham – hosted by Ramboll
- Thursday, 4 April, Belfast – hosted by AECOM
- Friday, 05 April, Cardiff – hosted by Arup
- Friday, 05 April, London – hosted by WSP
- Thursday, 11 April, Stockholm – hosted by WSP & SGBC
All workshops will run from 9.30 to 12.30 (arrival from 9am)
In addition to being able to provide written comments on the new CEEQUAL Version 6 draft manual, these workshops will provide an opportunity for you to provide feedback in an interactive discussion environment.
Please note: to effectively participate in the discussion you will need to have read the consultation draft prior to attending the workshop as these workshops will not contain any presentations on the changes.
A list of the discussion topics will be circulated to attendees prior to the workshop.